Our mission is to: Preserve, protect, and promote the existence of Go-Go Music and it's related culture.
Serve as an advocate and official representative of Go-Go Music, musicians and affiliate businesses and individual.
Educate and/or train in Go-Go Music, related, business and the Go-Go culture.
Promote and produce concerts, events and all forms of theatrics and musical performances.
Is Go-Go Dead?
Not if we have a voice and an outlet to reach out to our community. We want you involved. If you would like to be a part of our organization, please feel free to fill out the information below, and someone from our office will be in touch with you.
Points of Interest/Concerns
1. Rebranding our music
Let's work on removing the negative image portrayed when we look back at Go-Go in the early 90's.
2. The legal/business aspects of the music
industry and how it is comprised and operated.
3. More unified behavior among bands.
4. Music business seminars/conferences.
5. Opportunities for up and coming bands.
6. More community involvement.
7. Attracting Major Record Labels/Distributors.
8. Historical perspective and background as it pertains to Go-Go music.
You Can't Mute Us
Don't Mute DC
Who should Join Us?
How to Join?
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.